This year, on Thursday, September 23, 2021, Moss Haven Farm is participating in Communities Foundation of Texas’ 13th Annual NTX Giving Day. Since its founding in 2009, NTX Giving Day has inspired people to get up and give, resulting in increased donations and services provided in North Texas. Please consider visiting our North Texas Giving Day page on September 23 to show your support (donations are tax-deductible).
Donations we receive on North Texas Giving Day will allow us to:
- Continue paying educator expenses and teacher training in STEM curriculum
- Support growing capacity and need for growing food for the North Texas Food Bank
- Provide edible education for each grade level
- Purchase materials for seasonal crops
- Build additional raised beds
- Assist with ongoing maintenance of the farm and our popular chicken coop and hens
Moss Haven Farm is NOT financially supported by RISD or fully funded by the Moss Haven PTA. Each year we must raise funds to continue our programs. Every donation counts. If you can’t give, but would like to support our cause, share our North Texas Giving Day page with family members, friends, and coworkers, and follow us on our social media accounts. Not available on September 23? No worries! Make your gift early between September 1 and September 22!
Thank you for supporting Moss Haven Farm.