Since its founding in 2009, the Communities Foundation of Texas’ annual NTX Giving Day has inspired people to get up and give, resulting in increased donations and services in North Texas. This year Moss Haven Farm is excited to participate in NTX Giving Day on Thursday, September 22, 2022. Please consider visiting our Giving Day page to show your support (donations are tax-deductible).
Click here to make a donation.
Donations we receive on North Texas Giving Day will allow us to:
- Continue paying educator expenses and teacher training in STEM curriculum
- Support growing capacity and need for growing food for the North Texas Food Bank
- Provide edible education for each grade level
- Purchase materials for seasonal crops
- Assist with ongoing maintenance of the farm and our popular chicken coop and hens
Moss Haven Farm is NOT financially supported by RISD or fully funded by the Moss Haven PTA. Each year we must raise funds to continue our programs. Every donation counts. If you can’t give, but would like to support our cause, share our North Texas Giving Day page with family members, friends, and coworkers, and follow us on our social media accounts. Not available on September 22? No worries! Make your gift early between September 1 and September 21!
Thank you for supporting Moss Haven Farm.